About ISC Services
ISC was established to be a superior service company in an industry where mediocrity reigned.
We have built state-of-the-art facilities and manned them with a highly qualified team.
Our goal from the beginning is to provide a systematic response to catastrophes, benefiting the
homeowner, business owner, or property owner. We continually train, coach, and motivate our people
to be the best at what they do. Our focus on that goal has earned us a stellar national reputation
for integrity, honesty, and superior performance. That recognition has come in the form of national
awards, national industry recognition, and most importantly satisfaction from our clients
ISC Services Memberships and Affiliations
Committed to being number one in the insurance reconstruction field, ISC Services places great
importance on industry organization membership and participation. Following is a list of insurance
industry related organizations we are affiliated with.
- RIA – The Restoration Industry Association (formerly known as
ASCR) is the oldest and largest non-profit, professional trade association dedicated to providing industry leadership,
supporting science, and promoting best practices in the cleaning and restoration industry.
- CAM – Construction Association of Michigan Member. This association exists to foster the growth in
the construction industry and encourage networking between members and the public and provides service,
information and assistance to the industry.
- Certified Restorer – ISC Services is proud to have on its staff a Certified Restorer.
There are only 400 CR’s in the nation. This individual has the distinct expertise in the field of
restoration as it relates to both structure and contents.
- IAQA – Indoor Air Quality Association. A non-profit, multi-disciplined organization dedicated to
promoting the exchange of indoor environment information through education and research for the safety
and well being of the general public.
- Clean Trust – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration is a non-profit certification body founded
in 1972 to establish and monitor education programs and standards for the industry.
- IREM – Institute of Real Estate Management is an association of property and asset managers who have
met the strict criteria in the areas of education, experience and ethics. We are proud to be a Silver
Level Industry Partner.
- MAIA – Associate member of the Michigan Association of Insurance Agents.
- MSFA – Michigan State Firemen’s Association.
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Agency’s mission is to reduce the burden of fire and other hazards
on the quality of life by providing and advocating scientifically based consensus codes and standards,
research, training and education.
- SEMFCA – Southeastern Michigan Fire Chiefs Association.